Is A Full Moon Required To Cast A Love Spell
Are Full Moons Required To Cast Love Spells?
Are Full Moons Necessary For Love Spells?
For thousands of years, spiritualists have looked to the moon and astrology for information, explanation, and amplification. There are some religions which have used the moon and stars for their purported abilities to provide special information about the past, present or future. Psychics and astrologists are especially well-known for using the moon and stars as a sort of “spiritual road map.” There are many religions and spiritualists which have looked to the moon for explanations. Even scientists have used the moon to explain a number of mysteries and environmental impacts on the world. The moon is also used for a variety of spell casting amplifications. It has amazing catalyst-like properties which can be used to very greatly influence how a spell works.
Reviewing the very many ways spiritualists use the moon can be difficult due to the sheer amount of moon-based applications in spiritualism. However, the full moon most definitely has a place in the book of shadows when it comes to casting love spells.
How Full Moons Affect Love Spells
Although Full Moons are traditionally used for a variety of applications, they have a wonderful place in the world of love spells. The full moon is compacted with energy. This energy can be manipulated for its purity value and used as a general catalyst for almost any type of love spell. This does not mean that casting a love spell on a full moon is always going to make the love spell stronger. It does, however, mean that many love spells can work with a full moon to obtain a stronger influence in the aura. Proper use of this influence can create an insane amount of manifestation value, and of course, faster results.
It should be noted that modern witchcraft and love spell casting do not always revolve around the moon. Albeit, many of the traditional love spells can easily be enhanced by working with the moon. And there are more moon phases which can improve the quality of a love spell casting.
Other Moon Phases For Casting Love Spells
Although full moons have been used for thousands of years to influence relationships and love, the best moon phases for casting love spells, traditionally include:
- New Moons – Excellent for soul mate spells and casting new lover spells. Great for starting new things, be it a relationship or other passion. They are great for rekindling old passion and for igniting intimacy.
- Waxing Crescents – Tremendous for building up a relationship’s positive qualities. Great for building love-based momentum and improving an existing relationship.
- First Quarter – Perfect for creating a tranquility in a relationship. Great for healing a scarred or bleeding relationship. Good for repair-based love spells.
- Gibbous Phase – Great for reflection energy. Any love spells geared towards making a lover think about you, dream about you, or desire you, will work great in this phase.
- Waning Phase – Used for charging desire between two individuals whom are already in a relationship. The waning phase is perfect for increasing magnetism between two people who are already together.
- Disseminating Phase – A great phase for eliminating unwanted qualities in a relationship. Good for cleansing relationships and removing negative energy between two lovers.
- Last Quarter Moons – Used for love spells that involve third parties, or major life shifts. If the target is located in another state, or there is some major obstacle, casting the love spell during this moon phase may produce a boost to the spell’s strength.
- Balsamic Moons – Great for increasing commitment and loyalty energy between two lovers. This moon phase is good for faith-oriented love spells.
Last Words About How The Moon Affects Love Spells
Choosing the right moon phase for a love spell can make a huge difference in the overall effectiveness of the spell. And although there are many different types of spiritualist work and spell casting, the moon is still worth noting in many circumstances. When choosing a moon phase, taking into account any subsequent spellwork (casting various types of spells back to back to create an amplified influence and aural reach) can help plan the most effective energy production for a love spell. All auras respond differently to various love spells, and thus, it is worth it to consider all spell casting options before committing to any one particular path.
There are a lot of ways to make love spells stronger. The full moon is most definitely one of the best ways to amplify a love spell, however, it is mostly used by amateur love spell casters. If you are looking for the best, professional advice for your situation, contact High Priestess Bethany today and she can give you an accurate and free consultation!
About the Author:
Bethany is a certified High Priestess in her coven. She has been practicing Wicca and several other spiritual arts for more than three decades. She works with a full coven on a regular basis and has been casting for the public for over 20 years. Bethany takes great pride in putting her heart into her spellwork. She has created a very powerful, proprietary blend of magick that has proven to be effective throughout the years. Bethany specializes in love spells and love magick.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: